- September 1-19: Believe Fundraiser (detailed email forthcoming)
- September 2, Saturday: Carwash & Bake Sale
- September 4, Monday: Labor Day – no school
- September 8, Friday: Mid Quarters
- September 8 – 9, Friday – Saturday: Rummage Sale
- September 26, Tuesday: School Picture Day
- October 7, Saturday: Ola’a Fest (more information forthcoming)
High School Fall Sports Schedules
We are still accepting items for the September Rummage Sale. We are also looking for several families to help with cleaning up after the sale on Saturday morning. This will include helping pack away items that are left, folding and putting away tables and setting the chairs back inside the Rosie ‘O Pavilion.
We are looking to fill our substitute teacher list. If you are interested or if you know someone who is interested, please apply by clicking the link below.
Sports Physicals for High School Athletes
All high school athletes participating in a fall sport needs to have a current Sports Physical on file at the high school office. *Sports Physicals are valid for one calendar year. The assessment date needs to cover the entire season of play.
High School Cross Country
PRACTICES: MWF 3:30-5:00pm, TuTh 6:15-7:20am
- Fri., Sep. 1 @ HPA: Boys @ 4:00pm / Girls @ 4:45pm
- Sat., Sep. 9 @ Kamehameha: Boys @ 9:00am / Girls @ 9:45am
- Sat., Sep. 16 @ Waiakea: Boys @ 9:00am / Girls @ 9:45am
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Rimel at firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Girls Volleyball
PRACTICES: MTuWThF 3:30 – 5:30pm
- Wed., Sep. 6 Pahoa @ CLA: 5:00pm
- Sat., Sep. 9 CLA @ Ka Umeke: 10:00am
- Mon., Sep. 11 Laupahoehoe @ CLA: 5:00pm
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Lorenzo at email@example.com
High School Air Riflery
PRACTICES: MTuThF 3:30 – 5:30pm
- Sat., Sep. 2 @ Hilo: 9:00am
- Fri., Sep. 8 @ CLA: 5:00pm
- Sat., Sep. 16 @ Hilo: 9:00am
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org
As we start the school year off, we need partnership at home. Parents guide their children in the way they should go. That requires discipline. We show our kids discipline with vision and proactive/corrective direction. Let’s raise children right!