How to Apply
The application process is as follows:
- Complete Online Application
- Student & Parent Interview with Administrator
- Entrance Exam
- Admissions Decision
Prospective students may apply online here.
Completed applications packet, when submitted, must include:
- Completed application
- A copy of the student’s academic records (including current SAT and transcripts)
- A copy of the student’s health records (including immunization records, TB clearance, and a current physical examination)
- A non-refundable application fee of $25.00 will be charged upon acceptance
- Students entering 6th-12th grade are also required to submit two letters of reference from a coach, pastor, teacher, or administrator.
Student & Parent Interview
An interview will be scheduled with both student and parents with the school administrator.
Applicants will take an entrance exam. (Incoming K-12th will be assessed on math and English)
The admissions process may take up to 2 weeks to complete. Parents will be notified by phone call or mail upon acceptance.
*Priority is given to employee children and siblings of currently enrolled students.
**In order to protect the integrity of our academic program, students entering grades 9th-12th may only be accepted at the beginning of each school year or at the semester break. No student will be accepted after the 4th quarter begins.