- September 1-19: Believe Fundraiser (check Alma for detailed email)
- September 8, Friday: Mid Quarters
- September 8 – 9, Friday – Saturday: Rummage Sale
- September 13, Wednesday: Junior High Back to School Night
- September 20-October 4: Frozen Steak Sale
- September 26, Tuesday: School Picture Day
High School Fall Sports Schedules
We are still accepting items for the September Rummage Sale. We are also looking for several families to help with cleaning up after the sale on Saturday morning. This will include helping pack away items that are left, folding and putting away tables and setting the chairs back inside the Rosie ‘O Pavilion.
Order your CLA Ola’a Family Festival 2023 shirt! Sale window is open now through Thursday, September 21. Students may wear the shirt with jeans or CLA uniform bottoms on Fridays or special dress occasions. Parents feel free to order for yourself as well. All funds raised with the shirt order will be directly donated to Grace Baptist Church in Lahaina, Maui. Mahalo for your support.
We are looking to fill our substitute teacher list. If you are interested or if you know someone who is interested, please apply by clicking the link below.
High School Cross Country
PRACTICES: MWF 3:30-5:00pm, TuTh 6:15-7:20am
- Sat., Sep. 9 @ Kamehameha: Boys @ 9:00am / Girls @ 9:45am
- Sat., Sep. 16 @ Waiakea: Boys @ 9:00am / Girls @ 9:45am
- Sat., Sep. 23 @ Kamehameha: Boys @ 9:00am / Girls @ 9:45am
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Rimel at email@example.com
High School Girls Volleyball
PRACTICES: MTuWThF 3:30 – 5:30pm
- Sat., Sep. 9 CLA vs. Ka Umeke @ Keaukaha gym: 11:00am
- Mon., Sep. 11 Laupahoehoe @ CLA: 6:30pm
- Mon., Sep. 18 HPA @ CLA: 6:00pm
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Lorenzo at firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Air Riflery
PRACTICES: MTuThF 3:30 – 5:30pm
- Fri., Sep. 8 @ CLA: 5:00pm
- Sat., Sep. 16 @ Hilo: 9:00am
- Sat., Sep. 23 @ Kamehameha: 9:00am
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Gray at email@example.com
Parents who love their children care enough to discipline them. It requires vision, values and consistency. It matters. Today we’re finishing a two part series on guiding our children for success; God’s way.