- September 1 High School Astronomy Expedition
- September 4: Labor Day – no school
- September 8: Mid Quarters
- September 8 – 9 Rummage Sale
High School Fall Sports Schedules
We are looking to fill our substitute teacher list. If you are interested or if you know someone who is interested, please apply by clicking the link below.
High School Astronomy Expedition
Observing Our first astronomy observing session is going to happen Friday evening, September 1! No need to be in the astronomy class—any interested high school students are welcome. For this first session, we’ll stay at school because we won’t need particularly dark skies. We’ll set up the telescopes, we’ll look at some constellations, and we’ll look at Saturn and the Moon. At least, that’s the plan—we’ll see if the weather cooperates! We’ll start at 7:00 pm, and I plan to finish around 8:30 pm, or as soon as the Moon rises.
If you are interested, please turn in completed permission form to Dr. Repp.
Sports Physicals for High School Athletes
All high school athletes participating in a fall sport needs to have a current Sports Physical on file at the high school office. *Sports Physicals are valid for one calendar year. The assessment date needs to cover the entire season of play.
High School Cross Country
PRACTICES: MWF 3:30-5:00pm, TuTh 6:15-7:20am
- Fri., Sep. 1 @ HPA: Boys @ 4:00pm / Girls @ 4:45pm
- Sat., Sep. 9 @ Kamehameha: Boys @ 9:00am / Girls @ 9:45am
- Sat., Sep. 16 @ Waiakea: Boys @ 9:00am / Girls @ 9:45am
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Rimel at firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Girls Volleyball
PRACTICES: MTuWThF 3:30 – 5:30pm
- Tues., Aug. 29 Game has been postponed. We will update once we get the date/time.
- Wed., Sep. 6 Pahoa @ CLA: 5:00pm
- Sat., Sep. 9 CLA @ Ka Umeke: 10:00am
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Lorenzo at email@example.com
High School Air Riflery
PRACTICES: MTuThF 3:30 – 5:30pm
- Sat., Sep. 2 @ Hilo: 9:00am
- Fri., Sep. 8 @ CLA: 5:00pm
- Sat., Sep. 16 @ Hilo: 9:00am
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org
As we start the school year off, we need partnership at home. Parents guide their children in the way they should go. That requires discipline. We show our kids discipline with vision and proactive/corrective direction. Let’s raise children right!