- 4/3 – 4/6 – SAT10 testing (1st to 9th grade)
- 4/7 – Good Friday – No School
- 4/10 – 4/11 – SAT10 make-up testing (1st to 9th grade)
- 4/11 – 8th Grade High School Visit & Parent Meeting (see flyer)
- 4/12 – SAT *11th grade only
- 4/10 – 4/14 – Homecoming Week
- 4/28 – Canefire 500
- 4/29 – Junior High Basketball Tournament @ Kamehameha
5th Grade Mochi Fundraiser
Click on this link to pre-order your $10 box of mochi by April 4th!
Premier: Friday, March 24 at 5:00 p.m. on the Canefire Production YouTube Channel. The Director’s Cut of Canefire Productions 2022 Project has finally been finished. Please help us reach our goal of 10,000 views so the project qualifies for one of the online streaming services.
“Jess, a high school senior close to graduation, deals with the reality of spiritual warfare as she struggles with her bitterness. Through the influence of some new “spiritual” friends, she realizes how ineffective she has become in the lives of her friends and the advancement of the Kingdom of God. Jess realizes that bitterness only hurts herself and it does allow all kinds of evil to begin to take root. She also is confronted with the amazing name of Jesus and how powerful his name can be when used in prayer. All it takes is one faithful prayer warrior to make a difference.”
Upcoming 9th Graders & Parents
Today’s Parent Corner is about how to overcome feeling inadequate as parents. We can trust that God has placed us and given us all we need to be successful. Let’s learn how to overcome together.
Volcano Art Center workshops:
High School Sports
- 3/31 – Laupahoehoe @ CLA 5:00PM
- 4/1 – Parker @ CLA 3:00PM
- 4/4 – CLA @ Pahoa 5:00PM
- 4/7 – Kaʻu @ CLA 11:00AM
- 4/14 – HPA @ CLA 5:00PM