- 12/5 -Preschool / Elementary Christmas Program – 6:00PM in the Old Mill Field House
- 12/10 – Kea’au Light Parade – *See flyer below for details and waiver
- 12/12 – Jr High Performing Arts & High School Choir Christmas Program @ 6:00PM in the Rosie O’ Pavilion
- 12/13 – 12/15 – Jr High & High School Finals – Early dismissal for all grades
- 12/16 – 1/3 – Christmas Break – No School
- 1/4 – 3rd Quarter Begins
Elementary Christmas Program Dinner
Spam musubi, a cookie, a package of fruit snacks, and a Capri Sun DELICIOUS!!!! Pre-orders end on Sunday, December 4
Order pick up will be Monday, December 5 from 4:30pm – 5:00pm
STUDENTS NEED TO BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT UNTIL THEY ARE DROPPED OFF WITH THEIR TEACHER AT 5:15PM. Thank you for your understanding and your help with this.
Pick-up will be at the Canefire Kitchen next to the Rosie O
$6.00 each (The cost will be charged to your CLA account.) **Thank you!!!! We appreciate your support.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Shrinski- email@example.com or Mr. Shrinski- firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Basketball Frozen Steak Fundraiser Last Call
This is the last call for frozen steak orders!
The CLA Girls’ Basketball team is selling frozen steak packs (4 – 8 oz. sirloin steaks) for $25. The proceeds will go towards covering team costs like new uniforms, practice jerseys, transportation for road games, team t-shirts, and end of the year awards.
If you’d like to place an order, please click on the link below!
Students of the Week
Upper Elementary Intramurals
High School Sports
12/3 – Honoka’a Tournament
- 1:30PM – CLA @ UH Lab
- 3:00PM – CLA @ Honoka’a
*Practice is M-F from 3:00PM – 5:00PM on non-game days
- 12/6 – CLA @ Kona – 3:00PM
- 12/9 – Makua Lani @ CLA – 3:00PM
- 12/12 – CLA @ Kea’au – 3:00PM