- Wednesday, Nov. 8 – Friday, Nov. 10: High School Spiritual Retreat (permission form given to students)
- Thursday, Nov. 9: Preschool/Elementary Veteran’s Day Field Trip
- Friday, Nov. 10: Veteran’s Day (no school)
- Monday, Nov. 13 @ 6:00PM: High School Fall Sports Banquet
- Thursday, Nov. 23 – Friday, Nov. 24: Thanksgiving Holiday (no school)
- Friday, Dec. 15: Schoolwide Christmas Program
- Monday, Dec. 18: Canefire Productions Winter Music Festival
- Monday, Dec. 18 – Wednesday, Dec. 20: Final Exams / Half Days
- Thursday, Dec. 21 – Monday, Jan. 8: Winter Break
High School Fall Sports Schedules
High School Winter Sports coming up …
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
Canefire Apparel Online Store Open til Friday, 11/3/23!
We have reopened our Under Armour online apparel store through SportsLine! Please view the chart below to see specific dress code details on when items can be worn. The online store will close on Friday, November 3rd!
|Item||Can be worn…|
|Polos||on Fridays with jeans or CLA bottoms|
On Fridays, students may wear any CLA shirt with any CLA bottom or jeans (no rips), OR Aloha Attire (please follow dress code in handbook).
Please contact the lower campus at 808-966-8866 if you have any questions regarding Operation Christmas Child.
High School Cross Country
- Sat., Oct. 28 @ HPA (BIIFs): Open 8:30am / Boys @ 9:15am / Girls @ 10:00am
- Sat., Oct. 28 @ 12:30pm: End of Season Potluck
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Rimel at email@example.com
Every parent wants healthy communication with their children; especially their teenage children. Today we’re talking about how to prepare, nurture and thrive with it.